Sunday, March 27, 2011

Ugly Paper Challenge

My brother-in-law and his girlfriend, Shellane, came up to dinner and I quickly had her intrigued by my Cricut. So, we made some cards together. We decided to go with the ugly paper challenge at Queen of my Craftroom. What a fun challenge!

We started with this paper:

We used lots of different cartridges in this one to find all the words and shapes we needed. It was a lot of fun crafting with her for the first time - I never even knew she was crafty and thought for certain she would think I was a total dork.

4 comments:

  1. As ugly as that paper is, the whole card came out really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card turned out really cute. Love the boots.Was wondering which Cartridge those are on? So Cute!!!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The boots are from Nate's ABCs. It's the first thing I've made from that cartridge, but I have to say I think I'll use it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for letting me know!!! :0)

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed my projects or have feedback I'd love your comments and always love new followers!