Sunday, July 29, 2012

Retro baby card

I found out this week that a friend is expecting and I am so excited for her! In congratulations I made her this baby card. The elephant is cut from birthday bash (I didn't put on all of his parts, sometimes I think there are too many parts on cricut cuts when you are making them small). The stars are actually from Mini Monsters. I have yet to find a go-to star that I love on any of my cricut cartridges, sometimes I just want a basic star! I tried to use some retro colors since I have so many in my stash (and I happen to think retro baby things are the cutest).




The inspiration for this card came from a few different challenge blogs.

13 comments:

  1. Very cute, thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors combo.

    Thank you for joining us at Docerela Creations.

    Catarina aka docerela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable. I like your overall design. TFS with us at CTO this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the retro papers! Very cute card :)
    Thanks for joining us at CTO this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab retro feel to this card, I love it!

    Thanks for joining us at Celebrate the Occasion this week, Rachel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! You did a great job! Thanks for sharing at Scrappy Moms Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! Great colors and patterns! Thank you for joining us at Docerela Creations. Dt Member Carri

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such great patterns, love the bright colors! Thanks for sharing your creation with us @ CTO for our "Star Struck" challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute baby card! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cheerful card, love the layout! Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again. Hugs
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. SuperCute Card! Awesome color combo and use of patterns! Thanks so much for joining us at Docerela Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just love this elephant, so cute! And I love the mix of colors so bright and fun! Thanks for joining Docerela Creation on this amazing sketch!

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed my projects or have feedback I'd love your comments and always love new followers!